The Grey Goose Suite plays host to some of the best and brightest from Hollywood and the fashion world year after year. This year, guests of the Suite included: Uma Thurman, Taraji P. Henson, Victoria Secret Angels Elsa Hosk, Sara Sampaio and Constance Jablonski, designer Vera Wang, Peter Skarsgaard, Phoenix Suns player Kelly Oubre Jr., Sports Illustrated model Camille Kostek, GLOW star Betty Gilpin, Pose star Dyllon Burnside, actor Ian Bohen, comedian Jack Whitehall, and it-girls Steph Shep, Cara Santana, and Shea Marie.
- Uma Thurman brought her son and friends along to the Grey Goose Suite to watch Nadal and Medvedev square off in the Men’s Finals. The actress kept it casual in a white t-shirt, black slacks, and puffer vest.
- Uma’s co-star from the 2015 miniseries The Slap, Peter Skarsgaard, watched the Men’s Finals from the Grey Goose Suite as well. The two were happy to be reunited, taking photos together and discussing upcoming projects in the Suite between sets.
- Taraji P. Henson attended the Women’s Finals with her fiancé, former NFL player Kelvin Hayden, to cheer on her dear friend Serena Williams. With wedding prep in full swing, Taraji passed on sipping the official cocktail of the US Open, the Grey Goose Honey Deuce, and opted for a few of the low-calorie Grey Goose vodka sodas instead. The bride-to-be attended the match in a Philip Lim romper, accessorized with a Chanel bag and cuffs, and embraced her natural hair.
- Avid tennis fan Vera Wang cheered on Serena Williams at the Women’s Semifinals from the Grey Goose Suite. During the match, a woman in the neighboring suite accosted Vera for half an hour in order in an attempt to persuade her to design a custom bridal gown. After sneaking away, Vera was spotted treating herself to a few double Grey Goose on the rocks cocktails, and celebrated the evening with a spontaneous photo shoot in the Suite.
- Victoria Secret Angels Elsa Hosk, Constance Jablonski and Sara Sampaio attended the match in casual attire to keep all eyes on the game. Elsa paired a Balenciaga blazer and Audemars Piguet watch with a baseball hat and sneakers during the Women’s Semifinals while Constance paired a chic white linen blazer with matching white Gucci loafers during the Round of 16. At the Women’s Finals, Sara paired a printed maxi dress from Mango with white heels, and was spotted congratulating lovebirds Ashley Benson and Cara Delevingne on their new relationship, and toasting with Grey Goose cocktails.
- NBA player Kelly Oubre Jr., who signed a $30m two-year contract with the Phoenix Suns earlier this summer, was turning heads in a pair of neon orange Chrome Hearts jeans and Alexander McQueen boots during the Women’s Finals. The notoriously suave athlete was spotted sipping on several Grey Goose cocktails when he wasn’t cheering on Serena.
- Sports Illustrated model Camille Kostek, left boyfriend Rob Gronkowski at home, and chatted with NBA-player Kelly Oubre Jr. about the upcoming NFL season in the Grey Goose Suite between sets.