YOUTUBE TO BRING FANS FRONT ROW WITH EXCLUSIVE COACHELLA LIVESTREAM FEATURING HARRY STYLES, BILLIE EILISH, SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA/THE WEEKND, MEGAN THEE STALLION, DOJA CAT AND MORE
Tune In For The Biggest Weekend 1 Performances From April 15 – 17
On Coachella’s Official YouTube Channel
The All Access Livestream Will Also Include Intimate Artist Interviews, Exclusive Merch Drops, Youtube Premium Pre-Parties, Behind-The-Scenes On Youtube Shorts and Live Chat
For the tenth year, YouTube is returning to the desert to give music fans around the world front row access to one of the world’s most coveted music festivals, Coachella, with its exclusive two-weekend livestream. Starting today, April 15 at 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET viewers can tune in to the livestream to catch the hottest performances from Coachella’s stages including Harry Styles, Arcade Fire, Phoebe Bridgers, Big Sean, Baby Keem, Epik High and so many more.
Watch YouTube’s Coachella 2022 live stream starting April 15 at 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET PM through Monday evening, April 18, including replays on Coachella’s Official YouTube Channel.
Music fans everywhere can tune in to YouTube’s Coachella live stream from desktop, mobile, living room or the YouTube Music app for the full Weekend 1 livestream hosted by Joe Kay, Tefi Pessoa, Therapy Gecko and Veronica De La Cruz. The livestream set times can be found in the description of each live channel now at www.youtube.com/Coachella and/or by clicking the links below:
In addition to what will undoubtedly be epic live performances, this year’s YouTube livestream gives fans an all access Coachella experience with additional content including:
- #YouTubeCoachellaSweepstakes: Earlier this week, several creators like Katie Yoo, Blair Walnuts and ZoeUnlimited helped to kick off the YouTube Coachella Sweepstakes, giving fans across the U.S. a chance to win the ultimate prize: a pair of Lifetime Coachella passes in the form of an NFT. Details are here and start creating your own Shorts now!*
- YouTube Shorts Creators: YouTube Shorts will follow the adventures of Benoftheweek, Kaiti Yoo, Kirsten Titus, Larray, Lauren Giraldo and Quenlin Blackwell who will be documenting their festival experience on their respective YouTube channels live from the YouTube Shorts Compound at Coachella.
- Exclusive Merchandise Through YouTube Shopping: For the first time, YouTube Shopping will offer virtual viewers a chance to purchase exclusive merchandise directly on the watchpage, without ever leaving the livestream. Fans will get access to custom merch drops from Billie Eilish, BROCKHAMPTON and Flume all day Saturday in addition to Coachella-specific merch all weekend long.
- A Behind-the-Scenes Celebration of Coachella Fashion: YouTube’s Head of Fashion and Beauty, Derek Blasberg, will be chatting with artists, creators and more about Coachella fashion and beauty trends live from the YouTube Artist Lounge. Follow along here.
- Exclusive YouTube Premium Pre-Parties: YouTube Premium members will have exclusive access to Premium pre-parties from Cordae at 11:10 PM ET on Friday, 88rising at 9:30 PM ET on Saturday and Banda MS at 7:45 PM ET on Sunday. Each pre-party will automatically redirect from the artists’ YouTube channel to their Coachella set. Set your reminders now!
- Livestream Live Chat: This year, Live Chat will be part of the livestream viewing experience on desktop and the YouTube App. This allows Coachella to provide real time updates to fans and an opportunity for virtual festival-goers to connect with one another all weekend long.
More information on YouTube’s livestream of Coachella 2022 can be found on the YouTube Blog. Fans can also catch all the highlights by following @YouTube & @YouTubeMusic on Instagram and Twitter or search for the hashtag #LetsCoachella.