SEE WHAT’S NEXT AT SXSW 2018
As the world looks ahead to a new year, we wanted to recap some of the exciting news that’s come out of SXSW HQ so you can start making plans to join our creative community in March.
A Platinum badge will get you primary access to all SXSW has to offer, and we’re busy working on tools and opportunities that will make your experience smoother and more spectacular than ever.
Let’s dive in:
- We’ve announced a galaxy of fascinating, forward-thinking SXSW Conference Keynote Speakers including Darren Aronofsky, Ta-Nehisi Coates, Lyor Cohen, Barry Jenkins, Sadiq Khan, Esther Perel, and whurley.
- Our Featured Speaker lineup boasts a bevy of trailblazers like Christiane Amanpour, Brian Behlendorf, Stefan Blom, Mark Cuban, Ira Glass, Bozoma Saint John, Dr. Fei-Fei Li, and Joseph Lubin.
- You won’t want to miss Featured Sessions like cast panels with This is Us and The Chi (featuring Common and Lena Waithe), A Conversation with Kim Deal and Steve Albini, Exploring Innovations in AI, and Empowering a Billion Women with $1B in Capital by 2020.
- The depth of our conference programming lets you take a sneak peek at what’s coming in a variety of technical and cultural industries. From blockchain and VR to activism and AI, check out our trending topics.
- Do you want to network with the most innovative companies from countries near and far? The Trade Show will get you connected, along with many of our other great exhibitions.
- Last, but most certainly not least, you’ll gain access to our iconic Film and Music Festivals which feature world premieres, secret screenings, and a discovery wonderland of over 2,000 artists from around the globe. The Interactive Festival features compelling events including awards and parties that let you take your networking into the night. Oh, and did you say Comedy? Yup, we’ve got that covered with intimate sets from rising stars and legends alike.
SXSW 2018 promises exceptional experiences that only happen here. Get ready to learn, network, and explore.