Today at OUTFEST 2019, AT&T hosted The Big Queer Brunch at the Mondrian Los Angeles where special guests Cosmos & Creature performed their top hits and Mayhem Miller, Jasmine Masters and The Vixen took the stage for two unforgettable drag performances.
The AT&T Big Queer Brunch at the Mondrian Los Angeles included some of the most influential LGBTQ+ and ally names in the industry, including Breeda Wool, Cosmos & Creature, Daya, Gigi Gorgeous, Jasmine Masters, Kalen Allen, Kim Petras, Manny MUA, Mayhem Miller, Miles Jeffries, Parson James, Sam Littlefield, Shangela Laquifa Wadley, Travis Coles, Vincint, The Vixen and many more! (See full list of notable attendees below.)
AT&T’s commitment to equality and inclusion for the LGBTQ+ community began in 1975, when the company became one of the first American corporations to adopt a policy prohibiting discrimination against employees based on sexual orientation. AT&T also has a long-standing commitment to fostering an inclusive workplace. LEAGUE at AT&T (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Allies Employee Organizations of AT&T) is one of the oldest LGBTQ Employee Resource Groups (ERG) in the nation. In 1998, AT&T adopted one of the first domestic partner benefits programs for LGBTQ employees. In 2006, AT&T was one of the first U.S. corporations to offer transgender-inclusive health care benefits. At AT&T, diversity and inclusion will always be top priorities.
OUTFEST was founded by UCLA students in 1982, OUTFEST is the leading organization that promotes LGBTQ equality by creating, sharing and protecting LGBTQ stories on the screen. OUTFEST Festival is their main program and will take place in Los Angeles this year from July 18-28. This year, HBO is the presenting sponsor and AT&T is the grand sponsor. The Big Queer Brunch took place on Sunday, July 21st and was the main event of the OUTFEST Festival.
Below please find links to download high-res image. Thank you for considering coverage of this event!
EVENT TITLE: The AT&T Big Queer Brunch
*NOTE: If you plan to use the photos, please kindly include event title and photo credit information.
SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAGS: #TurnUpTheLove #OutfestLA
PHOTOS (Credit: Getty Images for AT&T):
*Please note and use photographer credits specific to each image as stated within the below links. Additional photos can be found on GettyImages.com
Select Images For Download: https://assignments.gettyimages.com/mm/nicePath/gyipa_public?nav=pr649249358
- August Getty (Fashion Designer)
- Brandon Winn (TV Personality, What Happens at the Abbey)
- Breeda Wool (Actress, Mr. Mercedes)
- Carrie Keagan (TV personality, Bravo After Hours)
- Daya (Recording Artist)
- Gigi Gorgeous (Internet Personality)
- Isis King (Model/Actress, When They See Us)
- Jayson Medina (Hair Stylist, Social Influencer)
- Judy Reyes (Actress, Claws)
- Kalen Allen (Internet Personality)
- Kestrin Pantera (Actress, Mother’s Little Helpers)
- Kim Petras (Recording Artist)
- Kingsley (Comedian, Internet Personality)
- Louis Virtel (Writer/Producer/Actor, Throwing Shade)
- Luke Fontana (Influencer/Celebrity Photographer)
- Manny MUA (Celebrity Makeup Artist/Internet Personality)
- Miles Jeffries (Celebrity Hair Stylist/internet Personality)
- Parson James (Recording Artist)
- Sam Littlefield (Actor, The Leftovers)
- Travis Coles (Actor, David Makes Man)
- Vincint (Recording Artist)