Just in Las Vegas would you be able to locate a Nude Dresser who has worked in the background in some of Las Vegas’ greatest shows, is a creator, has individual involvement with storing, and is a self-broadcasted master on the intricate details of the Vegas Swap Meets!
In her saucy, crazy, touching and page-turning new book, A Justified Bitch, she addresses each of these points and wraps them up in a remarkable story. With an uncommon look into the life of a hoarder, its impact on the family, and the beautiful life on the rear of Las Vegas, A Justified Bitch:
- Gives insight into mental illness through the mind of a hoarder
- Shows readers the far-reaching effects of mental illness on the individual, family, friends, medical profession, and the community
- Demonstrates family healing is possible even when living with mental illness
- Takes readers into the world of swap meets, hard-scrabble living, twenty-four hour casinos, and showgirls which are synonymous with Las Vegas
- Reveals the profound and lasting impact death has on the lives of those left behind
- About the author:
A life-long resident of Las Vegas and alumna of the University of Nevada, H.G. McKinnis knows her city as only a local can. By night she fluffs feathers and attaches rhinestones to the exotic wardrobes of the most glamourous venues on the strip, by day McKinnis writes about the often hardscrabble lives of her fellow desert denizens and the unlikely city they inhabit. A Justified Bitch, a twisted tale of insanity, murder, and redemption, is her first novel.Learn more about H.G. McKinnis at AJustifiedBitch.com, on Twitter, Facebook and at Imbrifex Books.