SAG Awards® Ceremony Auction Begins January 25 Featuring Autographed Collectibles from Nominated Actors and Casts, Set Visits and More
Online auction runs Jan. 25 – Feb. 4 and benefits SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s
emergency assistance and children’s literacy programs
LOS ANGELES (January 25, 2019) – The SAG Awards® Ceremony Auction begins today, Friday, January 25, at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT at . The SAG Awards® Ceremony Auction offers film buffs and television fans the chance to win autographed collectibles signed by many of this year’s nominated actors including Lady Gaga, Rami Malek, Emily Blunt, Timothée Chalamet and casts of “BlacKkKlansman,” “Black Panther,” “The Favourite” and more. Also up for bid are tapings to “The Late Late Show with James Corden” and “American Idol,” and premium items and exclusive experiences including a VIP trip for 2 to France to visit the Champagne Taittinger estate in Reims, and an exclusive ride aboard the Goodyear Blimp. The online auction closes Monday, February 4 at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.
Proceeds from the SAG Awards Ceremony Auction support the SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s award-winning children’s literacy program Storyline Online® (storylineonline.net) where actors read to children. Storyline Online® is a free literacy resource that receives more than 10 million global views each month. The SAG Awards Ceremony Auction also supports the SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s Disaster Relief Fund, Catastrophic Health Fund, Emergency Assistance and Scholarship Program for SAG-AFTRA artists and their families.
The following is a list of items up for bid at the SAG Awards Ceremony Auction organized by experiences, autographed collectibles and memorabilia, and premium items.
Experiences, Tapings and Packages
- VIP Trip for 2 to France including Champagne Taittinger Estate Tour & Experience
- 2 First Class Tickets to France on United Airlines
- Exclusive visit of the cellars, the cathedral, and dinner la Marquetterie
- Accommodations at Hotel de la Paix in Reims
- 2 Exclusive seats aboard the Goodyear Blimp at one of six locations nationwide
- 2 Tickets to Hulu’s Premiere event for “Catch-22”
- 2 Tickets to a live taping of “The Late Late Show with James Corden” in Los Angeles
- 2 VIP Tickets to “American Idol” Experience in Los Angeles
- 4 VIP Tickets to “2019 Passport to Wine” in Orange County
Autographed Collectibles and Memorabilia
- “A Star is Born” vinyl signed by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
- “BlacKkKlansman” poster signed by Spike Lee, John David Washington, Adam Driver, Topher Grace, Laura Harrier and Ron Stallworth
- “BlacKkKlansman” leather-bound script signed by John David Washington, Adam Driver, Topher Grace, and Spike Lee
- “Bohemian Rhapsody” poster signed by Rami Malek
- “Mary Poppins Returns” poster signed by Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, and cast members
- “Beautiful Boy” poster signed by Timothée Chalamet, director Felix van Groeningen and writers
- “Black Panther” poster signed by cast
- “The Wife” poster signed by Glenn Close, Jonathan Pryce, director Bjorn Runge, screenwriter Jane Anderson and novelist Meg Wolitzer
- “This Is Us” poster signed by cast
- “The Favourite” leather-bound script signed by Olivia Colman, Rachel Weisz, Emma Stone and Director, Yorgos Lanthimos
- “Roma” Assouline photo book signed by actors Yalitza Aparicio & Marina de Tavira
- “The Ballad of Buster Scruggs” hardcover script book signed by Tim Blake Nelson, Zoe Kazan, Bill Heck and musician Willie Watson
- “Mary Queen of Scots” leather-bound script signed by Saoirse Ronan, Margot Robbie, Joe Alwyn and Director, Josie Rourke
- “Can You Ever Forgive Me” leather-bound script signed by Melissa McCarthy and Richard E. Grant
- “Isle of Dogs” hardcover script book signed be Wes Anderson
- “Killing Eve” branded tote bag and scarf
- Han Solo action figure signed by Harrison Ford
- “The Good Place” “Neighborhood 12358W” street sign, signed by cast members
- “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” Season 1 DVD signed by cast members
- Pair of drumsticks signed by J.K. Simmons
- Champagne Taittinger 15L Nebuchadnezzar Bottle signed by 25th Annual SAG Awards Attendees
- One-year Home Delivery of FIJI Water
- One-year supply of Lindt Chocolate
- Dom Vetro studio visit and consultation for custom handcrafted eyewear
Photo credit: SAG-AFTRA Foundation
Photo credit: SAG-AFTRA Foundation
Photo credit: SAG-AFTRA Foundation
About the SAG-AFTRA Foundation
The SAG-AFTRA Foundation is a philanthropic 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides vital assistance and educational programming to SAG-AFTRA professionals while serving the public at large through its award-winning children’s literacy program Storyline Online®. For more than 33 years, the Foundation has granted more than $19.8 million in financial and medical assistance, disaster relief and scholarships to SAG-AFTRA members and their dependents. In addition, the nonprofit has offered 8,350 free educational workshops, panels and classes SAG-AFTRA artists nationwide. Further, its Emmy Award nominated children’s literacy program Storyline Online has brought the love of reading to more than 225 million children worldwide. The SAG-AFTRA Foundation relies entirely on grants, sponsorships and individual contributions to maintain its free programs and resources, and is the benefitting charity of the annual SAG Awards. For more information, visit sagaftra.foundation.
Connect with the SAG-AFTRA Foundation:
About the 25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards®The 25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, hosted by Megan Mullally and presented by SAG-AFTRA with Screen Actors Guild Awards, LLC will be produced by Avalon Harbor Entertainment, Inc. andnationally simulcast live on TNT and TBS on Sunday, Jan. 27, 2019 at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT, followed by a special encore presentation at 11 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. PT. TNT and TBS subscribers also have the option to watch the SAG Awards live through the network’s websites, mobile apps and connected device apps. The telecast is made available with Spanish subtitles and is distributed internationally, including to U.S. military installations through the American Forces Network.
Prior to the telecast, beginning at 5:30 p.m. ET / 2:30 p.m. PT, the honorees for outstanding television and film stunt ensemble action performances will be revealed by SAG Awards Ambassador Harry Shum Jr. and Yvonne Strahovski during the official live pre-show PEOPLE, Entertainment Weekly & TNT Red Carpet Live: 25th Screen Actors Guild Awards.
One of the awards season’s premier events, the SAG Awards annually celebrates the outstanding motion picture and television performances from the previous calendar year. Of the top industry honors presented to actors, only the SAG Awards are selected entirely by performers’ peers in SAG-AFTRA. The SAG Awards was the first televised awards show to acknowledge the work of union members and the first to present awards to motion picture casts and television ensembles. The SAG Awards benefits the nonprofit SAG-AFTRA Foundation that provides a vital safety net, emergency assistance and educational resources to performing artists, and its children’s literacy program Storyline Online®. For more information about the SAG Awards, SAG-AFTRA, TNT and TBS, visit sagawards.org/about.
Connect with the SAG Awards®