Last night at Spring Studios, luxury watch brand IWC Schaffhausen hosted their 5th annual star-studded event in support of the Tribeca Film Festival.
The intimate dinner celebrating IWC Schaffhausen’s support of the Tribeca Film Festival included notable guests Robert DeNiro (actor, TFF co-founder), Rosamund Pike (IWC Brand Ambassador, actress), Taylor Schilling (IWC Brand Ambassador, actress), Zosia Mamet (actress), Uma Thurman (actress), Alice Eve (actress), Christina Ricci (TFF juror, actress), Ryan Eggold (actor), Adriana Lima (model) Karolina Kurkova (model) Craig Hatkoff (TFF co-founder) and Jane Rosenthal (TFF co-founder) and Anthony Mackie (TFF juror, actor).
The start studded crowd was kept in stitches all night as host, Samantha Bee (known for her hit show Full Frontal) poked fun at everything, from our current political leaders (practice for the upcoming Not Your White House Correspondent’s Dinner perhaps?), and even some famous faces in the room.
Guests were also treated to an intimate performance by Tony and Grammy Award Winner, Cynthia Erivo, who awed the crowd with her stunning and incredible vocals.
Tonight’s affair showcased IWC’s support of the festival by making a donation to the Tribeca Film Institute (TFI), a nonprofit arts organization that supports filmmakers.
The award was presented to filmmaker, Chloe Zhao at the dinner and consisted of a cash prize of $50,000, providing production or post-production funds to one feature-length narrative film, which demonstrates:
- Innovation and technical mastery
- Inventiveness through direction
- Editing forward-thinking storytelling
- Fresh off the announcement that she was TIME Magazine’s The 100 Most Influential People of 2017, Samantha Bee graced the crowd with her presence
- Taylor Schilling and Rosamund Pike caught up behind the red carpet like old friends
- Man of the hour, Robert De Niro might have been last to arrive to the red carpet, but couldn’t have been friendlier, stopping to talk to everyone on his way in
- Ryan Eggold almost didn’t recognize Taylor Schilling, who is trying out a new look after filming in Atlanta
- Zosia Mamet, taking a page out of the Girls playbook in true Shoshanna fashion, comically got herself fashion-ready to strut down the red carpet
- Anthony Mackie charmed everyone around him throughout the evening, catching the eyes of all the beautiful ladies
- Adriana Lima jumped to her feet, prompting the rest of the room to get up and dance while Cynthia Erivo performed the classic hit, “I’m Every Woman”. She certainly brought down the house!
- Karolina Kurkova stuck around after the event to snap more pictures in the IWC Schaffhausen photo booth
- Cynthia Erivo commented how much she loved her Swiss-made IWC Schaffhausen watch, which completed her stunning Chloe outfit