- Tickets: Veterans, Active Duty Military, and first responders receive free ship admission. Guests of the same party receive 25% off discount on ship admission tickets.
- Ship Admission prices: Adults (12 years +), $40 | Children (4-11), $20
- Website link: https://www.queenmary.com
Battleship IOWA Museum is proud to honor those who served with a special remembrance pierside on Memorial Day, Monday, May 27 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.This free community event is made possible with support from Supervisor Janice Hahn (Fourth District), Council member Joe Buscaino (District 15), and the Port of Los Angeles. Free Pierside Memorial Day events include a patriotic dance performance by San Pedro City Ballet, arts and crafts activities in the Kids’ Zone, live music with patriotic songs by local rock band U.S. 99, military vehicles on display, and much more.
- Tickets: The pierside festival activities are free. All active, retired and reserve military will receive complimentary admission to tour the Battleship IOWA Museum. Self-guided tours and ship admission tickets will be available for purchase.
- Ship Admission prices: Adults (ages 12-61): $17.95 | Seniors (ages 62+): $14.95 | Children (ages 3-11) $9.95, children ages 2 and under do not require an admission ticket.
- Website Link: https://www.pacificbattleship.com/event/memorial-day-remembrance-event/