The front of the line access Monkey Shoulder’s don’t-miss staple at BottleRock, the “porta-party”
Monkey Shoulder’s ambassador Anna Mains will be onsite serving up two delicious cocktails, the Chi Chi and Peach Please, as festival goers take to the dancefloor in this not-so-secret party space. Stop by and try out some whisky cocktails!
CHI CHI – Served on the rocks with gold dusted hibiscus dipped dried pineapple
- Monkey Shoulder Whisky
- Coconut Cream
- Pineapple, Lime
- Hibiscus Falernum
PEACH PLEASE - Served on the rocks with a peach ring candy garnish
- Monkey Shoulder Whisky
- Peach Simple Syrup
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Green Tea
- Club Soda
- Peach Ring Candy Garnish
Additionally, the Hendrick’s Gin 3-Story Bar will be returning to BottleRock this year next to the Williams Sonoma Culinary Stage. For festival-goers craving delicious cocktails from a tremendously tall bar, Hendrick’s will be serving a variety of curiously refreshing craft cocktails available to order all weekend long.
About Monkey Shoulder
- Monkey Shoulder was made to challenge the norm by ditching stuffy rules with a contemporary, playful style.
- Monkey Shoulder’s name pays affectionate tribute to the whisky making craft itself, and its rich history of talented malt men of years past. A malt man’s skill is demonstrated as he slowly turns the malting barley by hand. Years ago, some malt men would develop a strain injury known as Monkey Shoulder. Thankfully, the condition no longer exists, though the profession is still around today, and the name lives on in our iconic whisky.
- With tasting notes of zesty orange combined with vanilla, honey and spiced oak, Monkey Shoulder is perfect neat, on the rocks, or in classic and contemporary cocktails.
- Visit monkeyshoulder.com for more cocktail recipes and additional details on the whisky.
- Suggested Retail Price: $32.99
About Anna Mains
Anna Mains, the Ambassador for Monkey Shoulder blended malt Scotch whisky, covers the U.S., inspiring bartenders, consumers and spirits enthusiasts alike. Anna encourages all she meets to #playwithyourwhisky and #makeitmonkey by thinking outside of the box when it comes to crafting Scotch cocktails. In the same way that Monkey Shoulder is full of personality, so is Anna – She loves disco balls, bed jumping, pina coladas, and cowboy hats, and flipping off things she shouldn’t.. in no particular order.
About Hendrick’s Gin
- Hendrick’s Gin is infused with the curious, yet marvelous, essences of rose and cucumber, delectably supported by no less than 11 botanicals from the four corners of the world. This whimsical concoction produces a wonderfully refreshing gin with a delightfully floral aroma.
- Hendrick’s Gin is created by marrying distillates from two types of still – a traditional copper pot still and a rarer Carter-Head style still. Combining the spirits from the different stills creates a singularly smooth gin that has both intriguing depth of flavor and a delicate floral aroma.
- Hendrick’s Gin is hand-crafted in tiny batches of only 500 lovely liters at a time, which gives the Master Distiller, Ms. Lesley Gracie, greater control of her careful artistry.
- Hendrick’s Gin is distilled in the decidedly un-ginnish tiny seaside town of Girvan. It’s located on the south west coast of Scotland opposite the mysterious volcanic island of Ailsa Craig, the granite jewel of the firth of Clyde.
- Visit hendricksgin.com/us/ for more cocktail recipes and additional details on the gin.
- Suggested Retail Price: $34.99
About Mattias Horseman
Mattias Horseman, hailing originally from the UK, began his career in the spirits industry as a bartender in England while studying psychology at the University of Chester. When not concocting specialized tipples, one can find Mattias and his four-wheeled partner Mila, a lovely and always pristine ’94 Miata, zooming around the busy streets of Los Angeles. He oversees the West region of the U.S. and manages trade, consumer, and media integrations, in addition to being Hendrick’s lead mixologist.