May is Lupus Awareness Month. According to The Lupus Foundation of America: “Approximately 1.5 million Americans have a form of lupus. Systemic lupus erythematosus cases: 70% of total lupus cases. Of individuals diagnosed with lupus, 90% are women. Eighty percent of people develop lupus between 15 and 45 years of age.”
We would also like to talk about Toni Braxton’s recent health scare with Lupus — Toni Braxton Underwent ‘Traumatic’ Heart Procedure After Life-Threatening Lupus Complication (Exclusive) (msn.com).
Dr. Brooke Goldner (Brooke Goldner M.D.) – www.goodbyelupus.com – is an autoimmune disease specialist who reversed her own Lupus through plant-based nutrition and personal love story. She is no stranger to wellness summits, public speaking, and the media. To date, she has a social media following of over 100K individuals, has been recognized by many media outlets such as the Hallmark Home & Family Channel, ABC-13KTRK, KPRC-2, quoted by Today.com, serves on the Forbes Advisory Health Board, and has been able to coach and inspire thousands across the nation.
Brooke Goldner, M.D. would be a great candidate to talk about her personal journey with Lupus and reversing autoimmune disease both from the patient and the medical perspective(s). We could do a personal interview, Q+A, or panel discussion in May with various doctors or experts / patients in the field or just highlight Dr. G:
- What are autoimmune diseases?
- Can autoimmune diseases be reversed?
- Can diet play a role in disease reversal?
- What is Lupus? Lupus Awareness Month and one doctor’s personal story reversing her own Lupus, now helping to reverse disease in thousands across the nation
- What is an inflammatory immune response and how does this contribute to autoimmune disease?
- How are trauma and autoimmune disease connected?
Three time best-selling author and M.D, — Dr. Brooke Goldner @goodbyelups, through diet and nutrition reversed her own Lupus and autoimmune disease and is now helping thousands across the nation to reverse theirs.
Here are some of her recent TV interviews:
- WFAA – Auto-immune disease specialist shares best practices to take care of your body
- WAFF – Brooke Goldner Autoimmune Disease Specialist
- Plant Based News (1M followers on IG): https://www.instagram.com/tv/C