Jordan Peele’s directorial debut Get Out proved that social critique, entertainment and box office are not mutually exclusive. Hear how he made 2017’s most profitable film to date on a $4.5 million budget at the 13th annual Film Independent Forum October 20-22 at the Director’s Guild of America in Los Angeles.
At the Film Independent Forum, you’ll be armed with the tools to get your project made and seen. Learn from risk-takers, industry legends and powerful filmmaker voices. Taking place over a weekend packed with interactive panels, valuable one-on-one industry meetings and networking receptions, this year’s Forum topics include:
- Financing: Getting Creative About Getting Money
- Pitching Clinic: Start Shopping Your Project
- Documentary: Making Docs and Making a Living
- The Complete Picture: The Wide World of Episodic TV
- Marketing & Distribution Clinic: Discover Your Audience
- Short Circuit: VR, Digital and New Forms of Engagement
- And more!
Take advantage of early registration pricing through September 15 and save almost 40% if you’re a Member and almost 20% if you’re a non-Member.
Not a Member? Take advantage of exclusive Members-only savings on the Forum today plus exclusive Spirit Awards voting privileges, year-round screenings, networking opportunities and more. Learn more and join today.