By E.M. Fredric
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA – (The Hollywood Times) – 04/20/19 – Today and tomorrow – visitors to Egg House will be able to meet and take photos with Eugene the World Record Egg at an exclusive 2-day event ending on Easter Sunday. This is the first time that Eugene is meeting fans in the real world – after he famously beat out Kylie Jenner for the most liked post on Instagram – gaining 53 million likes.
Stationed in a 12,000 square foot sunlit space on Melrose Place in West Hollywood (at four times the size of New York City’s Egg House) the two floor store features scenes showing LA’s must-see attractions and has four snack stations serving free egg-themed pick-me-ups.
Among the scenes are an egg-filled playroom, swings, a beach scene illustrating the Santa Monica Piers, a miniature room filled with tiny tableware inviting guest to the perfect brunch in LA, route 66 and a 750 square foot pink and blue basketball court paying respect to the Staples Center.
There’s a solar room, a camera that takes photos with a choice of various egg emojis, swings and things for the kiddies and adults as they’re given Easter baskets to fill with the candy treats and eggs hidden amongst the rooms.
The Egg House merchandise is up for grabs including tee-shirts and hoodies all while touring the space and enjoying the event and treats.
Egg House is located at: 708 Croft Avenue, West Hollywood, CA.
For a limited time, use coupon code EGGGANG at checkout to receive 20% off the general admission to visit Eugene at The Egg House. If you can’t make it on April 20-21, Egg House will be open until April 28 from 10 am to 9 pm so grab a spot. A portion of proceeds will be donated to selected charities.
- Your ticket includes entrance into Egg House Los Angeles and instagrammable photo opportunities.
- Egg House merchandises are available for purchase with credit card.
- Please choose the date and time slot you want to visit.
- Entrance only valid for the date and time on your ticket.
- There will be no re-entrance.
- Children age two and under do not need a ticket.
- Discount ticket for senior and child under 10 with valid ID.
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- Expect a wait time if we reach the building capacity.
- There will be no refunds.