Great Promotions Available During Homestand
By: Angela Redding
Photos: Courtesy of Dodgers Media
Los Angeles, CA (The Hollywood Times) 9/28/2021–With five games remaining in the regular season, the Los Angeles Dodgers, who have already earned a postseason place and trail the San Francisco Giants currently by 1.5 games in the NL West, have returned home for their last homestand of the season.
Promotions and more
Julio Urias Bobblehead Night was Tuesday night, September 28th sponsored by Security Benefit at Dodger Stadium, and a World Series Replica Ring giveaway, sponsored by Bank of America, will take place Thursday night, September 30th. Q CELLS will host Friday Night Fireworks, while Bank of America will present Kids Run the Bases and Fan Appreciation Day on Sunday.
The Dodgers will celebrate Korean Heritage Night on Wednesday and Da de Los Dodgers on Friday, both events will include themed pregame rituals and a unique giveaway for those who purchase the special event ticket pack at Dodgers.com/events. On Sunday, a large number of Pups at the Park presented by Lucy Pets will be welcomed to Dodger Stadium (for more information, see Dodgers.com/Pups).
The Dodgers will wear their Los Dodgers Nike City Connect uniforms on Tuesday and Friday, as part of their Hispanic Heritage Month celebration presented by UCLA Health, and will host La Gran Fiesta Viva Los Dodgers presented by Spectrum, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser prior to Saturday’s game.
Player Stage Appearances
At the 76® Station in Lot 6, La Gran Fiesta begins at 3 p.m. and continues until game time, with player stage appearances, music, and live entertainment.
Tickets remain available at Dodgers.com/tickets for the Dodgers’ final regular-season games of the season against the San Diego Padres (Wednesday -Thursday) and Milwaukee Brewers (Friday-Sunday).
Postseason tickets are also available at Dodgers.com/Postseason.
The Health Protocol is Still in Force
All individuals ages two and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask or an appropriate face covering at all times at Dodger Stadium, except when actively eating or drinking in their ticketed seat or when seated at a table, according to a Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LACDPH) order (effective Aug. 19, 2021).
Following is a complete schedule as well as additional information about the end of the regular-season homestand.
Wednesday, Sept. 29 – 7:10 p.m. vs. Padres
• Korean Heritage Night
• Fans that purchase the special event ticket pack at Dodgers.com/Korea will receive an exclusive Korean Heritage Nightcap.
• Pregame performance: Kim Eung Hwa Korean Dance Academy.
• Korean and American Anthem: Alexa.
• First Pitch: Actor/producer Daniel Dae Kim.
Thursday, Sept. 30 – 7:10 p.m. vs. Padres
• World Series Replica Ring giveaway presented by Bank of America (first 30,000 ticketed fans in attendance while supplies last at guest’s point of entry).
◦ Parking and Stadium gates open early at 4:10 p.m.
• Native American Heritage Night presented by the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians.
Friday, Oct. 1 – 7:10 p.m. vs. Brewers
• Friday Night Fireworks presented by Q CELLS, featuring music of Los Lobos.
• Día de Los Dodgers: Fans that purchase the special event ticket pack at Dodgers.com/DíaDeLosDodgers will receive an exclusive Día de Los Dodgers Night bobblehead.
◦ Día de Los Dodgers Community Altar in the Centerfield Plaza.
◦ Mariachi Garibaldi de Jaime Cuellar performing pregame in Centerfield Plaza.
Saturday, Oct. 2 – 6:10 p.m. vs. Brewers
• La Gran Fiesta Viva Los Dodgers presented by Spectrum, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser.
- Starts at 3:00 p.m. at 76 Station in Lot 6.
- Will include player stage appearances, music, and live entertainment.
◦ Performance by Lupita Infante.
- First Pitch: LA Rams cornerback Jalen Ramsey.
Sunday, Oct. 3 – 12:10 p.m. vs. Brewers
• Fan Appreciation Day presented by Bank of America.
• Pups at the Park presented by Lucy Pets. Ticket information can be found at Dodgers.com/Pups.
- Post-game Kids Run the Bases.