With summer just around the corner, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2017’s Most Fun States in America.
To determine the states offering the greatest variety and most cost-effective options for enjoyment, WalletHub’s analysts compared the 50 states across 22 key metrics. The data set ranges from movie costs to accessibility of national parks to casinos per capita.
Fun in California (1=Most Fun; 25=Avg.)
- 22nd – Restaurants per Capita
- 22nd – Performing-Arts Theaters per Capita
- 28th – Fitness Centers per Capita
- 27th – Casinos per Capita
- 26th – Skiing Facilities per Capita
- 22nd – Personal Spending on Recreation Services per Capita
- 18th – State & Local Direct General Expenditures on Parks & Recreation per Capita
For the full report, please visit: