|Toronto, ON (May 30 2017) — With millennials more enamoured with YouTube stars than many of Hollywood’s biggest A-Listers, Buffer Festival, the largest YouTube Festival for elevated content, is expecting to see crowds of 7,000+ this year. The four-night event will showcase hundreds of exclusive video premieres from the most acclaimed YouTube Creators along with the highly esteemed Industry Day and Creator Day. Created by Canadian YouTubers and entrepreneurs Corey Vidal, Saskia Vanell and Corrado Coia, the festival will feature more than 100 of the most accomplished YouTubers.
On its fifth year, Buffer Festival will be premiering exclusive content from notable YouTube names like Adande ‘Swoozie’ Thorne, Jon Cozart, one of the biggest parody a cappella artists online, rapper Timothy DeLaGhetto, the hilarious Andrea Russett, hit vlogger Julien Solomita and more at the historic Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre Centre from Thursday, September 28th to Sunday, October 1st, 2017.
Guests of the 2017 edition of Buffer Festival will experience:
- Industry Day: Featuring case studies and panel discussions with notable industry executives.
- Creator Day: Designed to educate and engage aspiring creators.
- Screenings: YouTubers will be premiering exclusive content for fans to enjoy.
- Awards Gala Ceremony: Buffer Festival announces its first Awards Show.
- Red Carpet: The perfect opportunity for fans to interact with their favourite Internet superstars.
- Parties: Bringing YouTubers, industry leaders and brands together to celebrate the inspiring work being showcased.
1st Batch of Confirmed YouTubers Include:
Adande ‘Swoozie‘ Thorne
The first group of YouTubers already make up over 25 million subscribers. With 100+ more names to be announced, this year’s festival is sure to be the event of the year for new distribution, advertising and more. Tickets for the 5th Annual Buffer Festival are on sale starting today. You can reserve your spot here: bufferfestival.com