With Life is Beautiful coming up later this week in Las Vegas – BACARDÍ Rum is excited to be back for this year’s festivities with the return of the BACARDÍ Art Motel and to bring the rum vibes all weekend long. From the onsite Art Motel to a fun mojito-making speed competition and a bevy of festival-inspired cocktails in between, BACARDÍ is offering plenty of opportunities to celebrate this festival weekend.
During the festival, BACARDÍ is activating the BACARDÍ Art Motel, an immersive art experience led by famous artists Spidertag and Antonyo Marest. The experience is created in partnership with Justkids, a women-led art curator group, who has curated the art program for Life Is Beautiful since inception in 2013. Special performances taking place at the BACARDÍ Art Motel will include the only Latin music act at Life is Beautiful with music sensation Jhay Cortez on Friday, September 17 at 8:00 PM, as well as female dance music icon, LP Giobbi, on Sunday, September 19 at 8:00 PM.
In addition to art and music, the BACARDÍ Art Motel will be serving up exclusive cocktails like the Desert Mojito, Life’s A Beach, BACARDÍ Par-Tea, and the Fremont Spritz (recipes below). All these serves will be available inside the Art Motel and at general admission bars, so they can be enjoyed by all while festivalgoers take in the sounds of artists like Megan Thee Stallion, A$AP Rocky, Green Day, and more.
Not only is BACARDÍ taking over the BACARDÍ Art Motel, but the brand is also creating additional unforgettable experiences at Life is Beautiful. See below to find out what else BACARDÍ will be up to:
- Life is Beautiful Cocktail School: BACARDÍ will be hosting the cocktail school with National Brand Ambassador, A-K Hada, who will teach guests how to craft a BACARDÍ Mojito through the El Coco Relay, a fast-paced competition where guests will learn how to make a mojito and then create the cocktail as fast as they can.
- Premium Sampling Experience: There will be four premium tasting sessions hosted onsite by A-K Hada, giving attendees a brief overview of the rich history of BACARDÍ with music and a sampling of BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho, BACARDÍ Gran Reserva Diez, and the all-new BACARDÍ Reserva Ocho Sherry Cask Finish.
Not attending Life is Beautiful but still want to make these delicious cocktails at home? BACARDÍ is making it easier than ever to recreate the BACARDÍ Desert Mojito for any a DIY Life is Beautiful celebration from the couch. All the ingredients to make this delicious cocktail will be available on Drizly.com for purchase and delivered right to your doorstop – minimal assembly required. You can find a link HERE to purchase.
- 1.5 oz BACARDÍ Superior Rum
- 0.75 oz Cocktail & Sons Mint & Lemon Verbena Syrup
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 2.5 oz Soda Water
Method: Add all ingredients except the soda water to a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into a highball glass filled with cubed ice. Top with soda water and gently stir to combine. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Life’s A Beach
- 1.5 oz BACARDÍ Añejo Cuatro
- 0.75 oz Reál Passion Fruit-Infused Syrup
- 0.75 oz Lime Juice
- 1.5 oz Coconut Water
Method: Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into a highball glass filled with cubed ice. Garnish with a lime wedge.
- 1.5 oz BACARDÍ Spiced
- 1.5 oz Lemonade
- 2 oz Peach Tea
Method: Add ingredients to a highball glass filled with cubed ice and gently stir to combine. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- 1.5 oz BACARDÍ Coconut
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 0.25 oz Lime Juice
- Topped with Soda Water
Method: Add ingredients to a highball glass filled with cubed ice and gently stir to combine. Garnish with a lime wedge.