AXS TV’s November 2019 Programming Highlights Featuring The Debut of IMPACT! and New Episode of The Big Interview, Paul Shaffer Plus One.
IMPACT! —the flagship weekly series from IMPACT Wrestling—makes its AXS TV debut on Tuesday, Oct. 29 at 8pE/5pP. New episodes premiere every Tuesday night headlined by wrestling superstars including Rob Van Dam, Ken Shamrock, Tessa Blanchard, Taya Valkyrie, Brian Cage, Tenille Dashwood, Sami Callihan and more.
- Dan Rather sits down for in-depth conversations with Little Big Town (Nov. 6), Bob Costas (Nov. 13), Talking Heads’ David Byrne (Nov. 20) and America (Nov. 27) on THE BIG INTERVIEW .
- PAUL SHAFFER PLUS ONE wraps up its first season as the GRAMMY©-winning entertainer interviews and jams with Smokey Robinson (Nov. 3) and Martin Short (Nov. 10).
- Find out which songs make the list as a rotating panel of celebrities and rock experts count down Epic Songs of 85 (Nov. 3), MORE One Hit Wonders (Nov. 10), Country Outlaws (Nov. 17) and Songs of America (Nov. 24) on THE TOP TEN REVEALED . Celebrity panelists include Randy Jackson, Don Felder, Rick Derringer, Lita Ford, Kevin Cronin & more.
- AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson catches up with music legends including Joe Walsh (Nov. 3), Dolly Parton (Nov. 10), Dire Straits’ Mark Knopfler (Nov. 17), and Bad Company’s Paul Rodgers (Nov. 24) on BRIAN JOHNSON’S A LIFE ON THE ROAD.
- Re-live three epic days of music from the 1983 US Festival as the network presents three hour-long concert specials covering the festival’s New Wave Day (Nov. 10), Heavy Metal Day (Nov. 17) and Rock Day (Nov. 24). Performances include U2, Stevie Nicks, Judas Priest, The Clash, Scorpions & more.
- THE X FACTOR: CELEBRITY live shows continue every Monday night with judges Simon Cowell, Nicole Sherzinger & Louis Walsh. Celebrity contestants include Ricki Lake, Hayley Hasselhoff, Kevin McHale (Glee), Olivia Olson (Phineas & Ferb, Adventuretime) & more.
- WOW – WOMEN OF WRESTLING wraps up the first half of its second season with two hours of action on Saturday, Nov. 23.
AXS TV NOVEMBER 2019 PREMIERES, FINALES & SPECIALS:
THE BIG INTERVIEW WITH DAN RATHER – Wednesdays at 8pE
AXS TV’s popular sit-down series The Big Interview continues the second-half of its seventh season, airing Wednesdays at 8pE/5pP. Host Dan Rather joins a roster of iconic entertainers for candid conversations providing a unique glimpse into their personal lives, defining moments, and incredible careers.
- Nov. 6 – Little Big Town
- Nov. 13 – Bob Costas
- Nov. 20 – Talking Head’s David Byrne
- Nov. 27 – America
PAUL SHAFFER PLUS ONE – Sundays at 8pE
GRAMMY®-winning musician, composer, author and EMMY®-nominated television personality Paul Shaffer brings his popular SiriusXM® radio show to AXS TV, the series finds the multi-hyphenate star sitting down for candid conversations with his close friends and fellow legends, as they discuss their legacies, influences, and experiences in the music industry, and, when their conversation takes an organic turn, performing impromptu versions of some of their most enduring hits.
- Nov. 3 – Smokey Robinson
- Nov. 10 – Martin Short (Season Finale)
THE TOP TEN REVEALED – Sundays at 8:30pE
AXS TV’s hit countdown series The Top Ten Revealed continues its second season as Executive Producer and Host Katie Daryl is joined by a rotating panel of icons and experts to share insightful, entertaining, and off-the-cuff analysis of the best songs, albums, and artists across a wide variety of unique categories.
- Nov. 3 – Epic Songs of 85’ – guests Kelly Hansen, Randy Jackson & Kevin Cronin
- Nov. 10 – MORE One Hit Wonders – guests Lita Ford, Robert Mason & Ricki Rockett
- Nov. 17 – Country Outlaws – guests Don Felder, Randy Jackson & Rick Derringer
- Nov. 24 – Songs of America – guests Kenny Aronoff, Lita Ford & Jeff PIlson
BRIAN JOHNSON’S A LIFE ON THE ROAD – Sundays at 9pE
AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson is “Rocking All The Way” across the globe to sit down with some of the most influential artists in music, as AXS TV presents the popular rock-and-talk series Brian Johnson’s A Life On The Road. The series finds the rocker going above and abroad to catch up with a slate of fellow icons, hearing their priceless stories from their time on tour and taking viewers to the places that helped define their legendary careers.
- Nov. 3 – Joe Walsh in Los Angeles
- Nov. 10 – Dolly Parton in Nashville
- Nov. 17 – Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits) in Northumberland, England
- Nov. 24 – Paul Rodgers (Bad Company) on tour in the U.S.
AXS TV CONCERTS PRESENTS: THE 1983 US FESTIVAL – Sundays at 10pE
Blending rare concert footage with insightful interviews with both organizers and performers, this three-week concert event tells the story of the groundbreaking 1983 US Festival, which entertained more than two million people in San Bernardino, California.
- Nov. 10 – US Festival – Day 1: New Wave Day – performances by The Clash, Stray Cats, The English Beat, Men at Work & more
- Nov. 17 – US Festival – Day 2: Heavy Metal Day – performances by Judas Priest, Scorpions, Triumph & more
- Nov. 24 – US Festival – Day 3: Rock Day – performances by U2, Stevie Nicks, Missing Persons, Triumph & more
WOW – WOMEN OF WRESTLING – Saturdays at 8pE
The second season of the groundbreaking all-female promotion WOW – Women Of Wrestling finds the hit promotion back with a vengeance, presenting a fight card packed with even more talent, spectacular bouts, pageantry and bitter feuds, and a single elimination tournament where the WOW Tag-Team Championship will be crowned.
- Nov. 2 – Episode 208
- Nov. 9 – Episode 209
- Nov. 16 – Episode 210
- Nov. 23 – Episode 211
- Nov. 23 – Episode 212– Mid-season finale
About AXS TV
AXS TV is a leading independent ad-supported cable channel offered in nearly 55 million homes. The US-based network is majority-owned by Anthem Sports & Entertainment with minority partners led by entrepreneur Mark Cuban, AEG Entertainment, and producer/host Steve Harvey. AXS TV delivers a diverse programming lineup featuring premium music, entertainment, lifestyle, and sports content appealing to an impassioned and loyal viewing audience. Notable offerings include a trio of professional wrestling trailblazers headlined by IMPACT! Wrestling, one of the world’s largest entertainment properties; the groundbreaking all-female promotion WOW-Women Of Wrestling, from the founder of GLOW; and the hit international promotion New Japan Pro Wrestling; as well as a wide range of exclusive entertainment and music-themed programming featuring celebrity sitdown series The Big Interview with legendary newsman Dan Rather; and the popular talk-and-rock programs Rock & Roll Road Trip hosted by music icon Sammy Hagar, and Paul Shaffer Plus One hosted by music virtuoso Paul Shaffer, among many others.