Apple unveiled today a new trailer showcasing a highly anticipated lineup of Apple Original series and films that will soon make their global debut on Apple TV+. The teaser features first-looks and newly released footage from upcoming programs including “Foundation,” “The Problem with Jon Stewart,” “Swagger,” “Finch,” “The Shrink Next Door,” “Invasion,” “Swan Song,” “Acapulco” and more. Customers around the world can look forward to new original series and films premiering on Apple TV+ throughout the fall, from the world’s most creative storytellers, starting with the season two premiere of “The Morning Show” this Friday.
– “The Morning Show” – Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon are back for the second season of the Emmy Award-winning series, set to premiere this Friday, September 17.
– “Foundation” – Premiering September 24 with the first two episodes, the epic, world-building saga marks the first-ever on-screen adaptation of Isaac Asimov’s iconic novel series.
– “The Problem with Jon Stewart” – The new current affairs series from acclaimed host, writer, producer, director and advocate Jon Stewart premieres on September 30.
– “The Velvet Underground” – A new feature documentary from Academy Award-nominated director Todd Haynes launches on October 15.
– “Invasion” – Academy Award-nominated and two-time Emmy Award-nominated producer Simon Kinberg and David Weil’s sweeping, character-driven science fiction drama series premieres on October 22.
– “Swagger” – A new basketball-themed drama series by NBA superstar Kevin Durant’s youth basketball experiences from writer, director and executive producer Reggie Rock Bythewood makes its global debut on October 29.
– “Finch” – On the heels of the blockbuster Apple Original Film “Greyhound,” Tom Hanks’ latest film releases around the world on November 5.
– “Dickinson” – The third and final season of creator Alena Smith’s Peabody Award-winning series starring and executive produced by Hailee Steinfeld debuts on November 5.
– “The Shrink Next Door” – A new, dark comedy series starring and executive produced by Will Ferrell and Paul Rudd launches around the world on November 12.
– “Swan Song” – The highly anticipated Apple Original Film starring and produced by Mahershala Ali, which will debut in theaters and globally on Apple TV+ on Friday, December 17.
All these titles – and more – will premiere globally on Apple TV+ alongside premium, compelling drama and comedy series, feature films, groundbreaking documentaries, and kids and family entertainment.
Apple TV+ is available to watch across all your favorite screens. After its launch on November 1, 2019, Apple TV+ became the first all-original streaming service to launch around the world, and has premiered more original hits and received more award recognitions faster than any other streaming service in its debut. To date, Apple Original films, documentaries and series have been honored with 143 wins and 517 awards nominations.
Apple TV+ is available on the Apple TV app in over 100 countries and regions, on over 1 billion screens, including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac, popular smart TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, VIZIO, TCL and others, Roku and Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast with Google TV, PlayStation and Xbox gaming consoles, and at tv.apple.com, for $4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial. For a limited time, customers who purchase and activate a new iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac or iPod touch can enjoy three months of Apple TV+ for free.*